Commercial EPDM Single – Ply Roofing System MN
The EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) single-ply rubber roofing membrane has been an appealing choice of the low-slope commercial roofing industry for over 40 years.
EPDM has gained industry-wide acceptance and respect by providing immediate and long-term roofing solutions.
EPDM Roofs – The No. 1 Choice for All Roofing Applications
- The number one roofing choice of architects, roof consultants and roofing contractors for both new construction and replacement roofing projects according to market surveys from Building Design and Construction, and Roofing/Siding/Insulation magazines, and the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA).
- Over 1 billion square feet of new roof coverings in the United States annually
- More than 500,000 warranted roof installations on 20 billion-plus square feet
Successful Track Record of Overall System Performance & Sustainability
As environmentalists and code regulators place more emphasis on the sustainable performance of building materials, EPDM continues to be the roofing material that stands the test of time.
Characteristics that contribute to EPDM’s overall system performance include:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
- The ability to meet insurer FM Global’s most stringent Class 1 roofing requirements
EPDM roof systems can approach or exceed 40 years of service life. Long service life means less frequent need to replace a roofing system, conserving the financial resources of the business owner and the energy resources of the environment.
Commercial Roofing Contractor MN
If you would like to hear more about the outstanding attributes of a Commercial EPDM Single – Ply Roofing System, an experienced Minnesota commercial roofing contractor can answer all of your questions about your commercial roofing options.